Monday, May 17, 2010

Daily Life with the Thompson's

April was a great month. We started off with Easter. It was a beautiful day and of course everyone had to have their own Peeps! We relaxed and watched General Conference all day.

Alex received his Bobcat in Cub Scouts on April 14th. It was my first scout pin! And lucky me, I was also on crutches because I had torn part of my calf muscle the Sunday before while playing a relay in the backyard with the family. It's healing quickly though and I should be running again in no time!


I organized a group outing for Alex's school to help at Feed My Starving Children on April 16th. This is a great organization that runs on volunteers who package food for people in other countries. Abby came with her friend Kathryn.


We finished up the month with Alex's field trip to the Morten Arboretum. It was a really beautiful day to be outside and the kids had a great time!

That was mine and Alex's first time at the Arboretum and we hope to go back again!


No comments: