Monday, May 17, 2010

Catching up



Last Friday my friends gently (ha ha) reminded me that I hadn't posted anything to my blog since March when I first started. Well, I'm just not in the habit yet, but I will get there. I figured it was time to catch you up on the Thompson Happenings for the last few weeks.
Over Spring break at the end of March, our family went to Disney World and had a blast!


We met up with our friends, The Thompson's, which made it all the more fun.


Especially since Abby was proposed to at least 6 times by sweet little Zach (he's 5 years old)!


Alan was chosen for the 5th time in a row to be in the Indiana Jones show at MGM and to play in the dying scene. He is very proud and we are so impressed!

It was a great trip and we are looking forward to the next time we can go down.

No comments: